• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

4 women Beat and Rob Applebee’s waitress for bumping their knee. McDonough GA

Worthless fat hos. Seems they all have an attitude problem.
In my adult life I have tried to NOT be racist. I refused to join KKK when I was young.
But these days it is becoming harder and harder, with the likes of John Lewis and Maxine Waters and their following, along with people like these.

Welcome to Afrimerica… where some species will never advance because they're fighting to abolish things that haven't existed for over 150 years.
There's a Neil Boosts book titled Somebody Had to Say It. Your post reminds me of that. How many times have we read about this same type of **** happening at a McDonald's? Well Applebees ain't much better than that. And it attracts that type of clientele.
Last year a thug couple from Savannah attacked an older whit woman and her daughter at there chicken take out place in Jessup because they supposedly got served cold chicken. I think most of this got started with Obama's Attorney General Holder announcing that he wouldn't be prosec9any black on white violence cases.

its because people take that bull **** from them assholes.Skeered of jail, skeered of being sued, skeered of getting their ass beat. so the chicken **** mother ****ers take it. then get on the internet and talked what they should have done.THat son of a bitch puts their damn hands on you send em to GOD

It looked like the little server girl tried to give some back at least at one point. Outnumbered 4 to 1, outweighed 10 to 1. I hope so, people seem to get over stuff a lot better if they at least try, rather than just being passive.

Trash comes in all colors .I spent the better part of my life dealing with it. It's anything but race specfic.
Well, at least most white trash will go one on one...not four on one...like Ron White said “ I didn’t know how many it would take to whoop my as, but I knew how many the we’re gonna use”..:

Back
Top Bottom