• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

4 women Beat and Rob Applebee’s waitress for bumping their knee. McDonough GA

They have Identified the 4 women . Now looking for them.

4lad.JPG

There are sections of society whose moral standards are so far apart from others that we're on a downward spiral.

A society is defined by it's culture and common standards, a multicultural society is an oxymoron.

"Applebee’s told Channel 2 Action News that providing a safe environment for servers and guests is the restaurant chain’s “top priority.”

Applebees could start by banning these 4 from all of their restaurants, and other restaurants need to consider the same action. What we need is a black list (no pun intended) of people who don't know how to behave in a civilized manner and disrupt otherwise peaceful social gatherings. Weed 'em out!

As far as I know proprietors of businesses have the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason, PC not withstanding.

"Applebee’s told Channel 2 Action News that providing a safe environment for servers and guests is the restaurant chain’s “top priority.”

Applebees could start by banning these 4 from all of their restaurants, and other restaurants need to consider the same action. What we need is a black list (no pun intended) of people who don't know how to behave in a civilized manner and disrupt otherwise peaceful social gatherings. Weed 'em out!

As far as I know proprietors of businesses have the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason, PC not withstanding.

This is what makes up a large percentage of their clientele, I can't see Applebees doing that. The fellow racist would call for a boycott and probably burn the restaurant to the ground.

Back
Top Bottom