• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

41 Swiss vetterli

IMG_20180509_054456703.jpg
In, just to drop my avatar in this thread LOL.
I have a broken fireing pin laying around that looks like that ones twin..ok you have the old fireing pin but do you shot the gun.

I have a broken fireing pin laying around that looks like that ones twin..ok you have the old fireing pin but do you shot the gun.

I bought the Lee die set from Midway, their website said something like limited production/availability and was in stock, so I jumped.
Converting the rifle is on my "things to do" list, but the list is long bulletpaluza bulletpaluza LOL.

If I only knew someone that would cast me some bullets it may get moved up the list. :fish2: :pray2:

I bought the Lee die set from Midway, their website said something like limited production/availability and was in stock, so I jumped.
Converting the rifle is on my "things to do" list, but the list is long @bulletpalooza LOL.

If I only knew someone that would cast me some bullets it may get moved up the list. :fish2: :pray2:
you converted that gun and I will bring some ammo to the range so you can shoot it.....maybe I can bulletpalooza to come along

Uh oh, may have to get off my a$$ and do it now!!

Thank you that's a very kind offer.
the Brotherhood of Swiss vetterli owners needs all the help it can get.. once you shoot it ...it may become your new favorite gun.... get working on that gun it only takes a couple of hours...

Midway has 8mm label 50ct bags in stock for 34.95 some times label brass can be hard to get and you can't shoot a 41 Swiss vetterli with out it