• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

41mag - up and going finally !

41mag

Wolf Icon Supporter
Shake, rattle & roll !
121   0
Reaction score
Hey everybody !! I finally crawled out of the crypt (it seems like, lol) and got a little caught up on what’s been happening.

I want to thank EVERYONE, first and foremost, for the love and prayers from this group. There is nothing like y’all, no other group that I have been a part of, or even friends that have shown the love and prayers that this group has. Thank you all for the iPad….for the donations to us, and for the general love and caring that has been shown. Y’all are one incredible bunch and I am proud to be a part of it.

It took me a minute to get the new pad to connect, my dexterity and all is still in the ditch. But it is getting better. I had to let my wife set this pad up. I tried for a day and couldn’t get it…. So i finally admitted that to her, swallowed the pride and let her set it up. LMAO !

Ok gang…..I am going to be trying to get caught up with everyone as soon as I can, but if I can’t or don’t answer you real quickly, please understand I am still having issues and am just a little slow…. more than normal!! Lol.

This is an awesome group, thank you everyone, again, for all you have done.
Everything - from the casual hello to the monetary donations , absolutely helped me in ways that are imperative to my recovery. I value my friends greatly…. thanks again !

I will be back on more and more as I get my bearings back together. Slow going but it is getting there. As the saying goes:
“Of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most !” BWAHAHA !

G’nite folks !
41Mag - Ken ✌️

Hey everybody !! I finally crawled out of the crypt (it seems like, lol) and got a little caught up on what’s been happening.

I want to thank EVERYONE, first and foremost, for the love and prayers from this group. There is nothing like y’all, no other group that I have been a part of, or even friends that have shown the love and prayers that this group has. Thank you all for the iPad….for the donations to us, and for the general love and caring that has been shown. Y’all are one incredible bunch and I am proud to be a part of it.

It took me a minute to get the new pad to connect, my dexterity and all is still in the ditch. But it is getting better. I had to let my wife set this pad up. I tried for a day and couldn’t get it…. So i finally admitted that to her, swallowed the pride and let her set it up. LMAO !

Ok gang…..I am going to be trying to get caught up with everyone as soon as I can, but if I can’t or don’t answer you real quickly, please understand I am still having issues and am just a little slow…. more than normal!! Lol.

This is an awesome group, thank you everyone, again, for all you have done.
Everything - from the casual hello to the monetary donations , absolutely helped me in ways that are imperative to my recovery. I value my friends greatly…. thanks again !

I will be back on more and more as I get my bearings back together. Slow going but it is getting there. As the saying goes:
“Of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most !” BWAHAHA !

G’nite folks !
41Mag - Ken ✌️

Were you gone? Glad you are feeling better.

Back
Top Bottom