• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

42" plano pluckable gun case

Yellow is super tactical, hence the $10 upcharge. Honestly I could not find a difference in them at all. They both have the same decals and everything. I got the not so tacticool red handle one. :)

winder wally world had 4 of the red ones (59.99) on the top shelf last night. im thinking of bringing my yellow one back there and exchanging it for a red lol, 10 bucks back plus its UGA themed :)

Saw 4-5 of these at the bells ferry Walmart today. They also had guns in stock. They just started selling guns at this Walmart just north of Kennesaw about 4 weeks ago. Had several AR's in stock.

Hit 3 wal-marts today on my lunch break. 2 on Cobb Parkway didn't have any, but found the red-handled ones for $59.99 in the Dallas WM (East-West Connector) as well as a good selection of ammo. Picked up 3 boxes of WWB 9mm for $13.65/each.

Hope that helps and thanks for posting this deal!

Wal Mart in Hiram had two of the yellow handled ones when I stopped in there today. They only had one when I left. :)

They also had Federal 9 MM in 50 ct. boxes and some 45 (didn't see how much of either due to it being under the counter).

Back
Top Bottom