• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

$427 Anderson AR 15 Carbine NEW..

image.png
They have been promoting these Anderson rifles for a few months now. This is the lowest price I've seen so far. My guess is they bought pallets of them before the election and are now clearing them out. My personal opinion is that this is a basic rifle.

Prices are continuing to drop so if you are interested in an AR you could find a better rifle for a little bit more. S&W & Ruger both offer really nice entry rifles with sights. They will likely start to drop in price soon as well.

I get ammo from SG so I have the Buyer's Club visa to take advantage of the additional discount. Here is the full deal shipped.

I wouldn't even buy at $399 TBH

Why not??? If I could find stripped Anderson lowers/uppers in stock for under $70 I'd buy them right now and twice on Sunday. They are well finished mil-spec receivers with tight tolerances. I don't know about the barrel, handguard, stock, bcg, fcg, they could be junk but Anderson makes quality uppers/lowers. Don't own a full Anderson produced rifle, but I've put some high end components on Anderson receivers and have never had a problem, not one. There are only maybe a dozen companies producing all the lowers on the market regardless of stamp. Very very few are produced in house. I'm sure you have your reasons like someone earlier mentioned, but if you haven't tried Anderson, I'd say you should think about it. Especially at $400.

I don't think Anderson makes a poly lower do they? The pics look like a metal lower.

I haven't seen one. Not to say they don't. i just haven't seen one. I believe these are metal.

Bad experience with Anderson? i'm running 2 multi cal lowers w/better lpk's (1500 rds in on 1) no problems yet. never tried their uppers. Not being smartA just invitin insightin.
Nope. I should have been clearer - I wouldn't even pay $399 for a basic AR at this point. I never thought I'd say this, but I might actually have too many ARs.

Why not??? If I could find stripped Anderson lowers/uppers in stock for under $70 I'd buy them right now and twice on Sunday. They are well finished mil-spec receivers with tight tolerances. I don't know about the barrel, handguard, stock, bcg, fcg, they could be junk but Anderson makes quality uppers/lowers. Don't own a full Anderson produced rifle, but I've put some high end components on Anderson receivers and have never had a problem, not one. There are only maybe a dozen companies producing all the lowers on the market regardless of stamp. Very very few are produced in house. I'm sure you have your reasons like someone earlier mentioned, but if you haven't tried Anderson, I'd say you should think about it. Especially at $400.
I haven't seen one. Not to say they don't. i just haven't seen one. I believe these are metal.
FWIW, I bought two more Anderson stripped lowers last week. I don't know why, but at $49 it just seemed like the right thing to do. I've built a couple rifles on Anderson lowers with zero issues. Personally, I'm reaching a saturation point with the rifles I already have.

Nope. I should have been clearer - I wouldn't even pay $399 for a basic AR at this point. I never thought I'd say this, but I might actually have too many ARs.

FWIW, I bought two more Anderson stripped lowers last week. I don't know why, but at $49 it just seemed like the right thing to do. I've built a couple rifles on Anderson lowers with zero issues. Personally, I'm reaching a saturation point with the rifles I already have.

What is the saturation point? I need to know and fast. I think I may have long ago passed that, LOL!

AHHH now that makes sense. I know what you mean. I don't think I'd pay $400 for a basic AR at this point either. It wouldn't do me any good. I'd rather build them. I keep finding reasons to build more. I think I like the pre-planning and actual building more than the gun. Once I'm done I can't wait to start the next one.

What is the saturation point? I need to know and fast. I think I may have long ago passed that, LOL!
Saturation point is where you have so many boxes of AR crap in the garage, you can't find your Mosin bayonets. Seriously though, I was digging through some boxes of brushes and SKS accessories and I found three stripped lowers that I didn't know I had. One of them was a Spikes Jolly Roger, which was cool. It's getting built into a AR-47 once I get some free time. I'm probably doing a 9mm carbine next, but that won't be for a while.

AHHH now that makes sense. I know what you mean. I don't think I'd pay $400 for a basic AR at this point either. It wouldn't do me any good. I'd rather build them. I keep finding reasons to build more. I think I like the pre-planning and actual building more than the gun. Once I'm done I can't wait to start the next one.
I'd agree on that. That's how they seemingly multiply overnight.

I have two AR15s an one AR10. I probably won't but this either but, if it's all metal, it's a pretty good deal ATM. At least till others start price cutting. I'd have brought 4 at this price a few years ago. A keltec sub is $400

Back
Top Bottom