• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

43 days

Having a road built on the new property and didn't know when they were starting so I didn't get to take a trail cam down. They were pushing some brush off to the side and ended up burying that trail cam so I get to go dig it out.

I got three 8-pointers on that camera the other day so hopefully it didn't get crushed, and I damn sure better get some cool video of it getting run over. :D

i.imgur.com_5ImNyZ4.png

I won't bow hunt much if it doesn't cool off quite a bit. I got tired of fighting the heat years ago.

They should allow shotgun hunting when ML season starts.

I am ready. I've done nothing to my land except throw out some red clover. I don't need much more. I haven't set out a single camera. They're there. Its a matter of being in the right place and time when they move.

This is going to be my 4th season at this place and I have learned my land. I am looking forward to getting out there.

41......dammit it seems so far away. Ordered the last of my needs from sportsmans guide yesterday. By the end of this week I should have everything and be sighted in. Time to do my final scouting.

Back
Top Bottom