• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

43 days

I'm about to order my swivel chair. I'm going to ground hunt a lot more this year. I always see deer when I'm on the ground. Screw a stand... lol

I only hunt in a tree. I have the opposite experience. I bought a summit goliath last year and its the most comfortable and quietest stand ever.

I've been ready since May when I finished the last piece of venison jerky. Can't wait to get out to where I belong...

20161210_170211.jpg

Still waiting on my bow to get new strings.

Been about 10 days and counting...I need to start practicing and getting it back on zero!

My crossbow has been at the shop for 17 days. Waiting on the cable guide to come in.

39 days..........i'm ready.
stands at the house are hung for bow season....
just got done mowing my small pasture and moving some dead limbs with the tractor. and of course fogged for mosquitoes. I hate bugs!

Have to take the tractor, chainsaw, and hedge clipper to the club and clear up a new space i've been wanting to hunt for past few years. Maybe next weekend, or the following weekend. Not much motivation to sweat and get bit by every biting insect in GA.

I only hunt in a tree. I have the opposite experience. I bought a summit goliath last year and its the most comfortable and quietest stand ever.
I loved my summit climbing stand but I see more deer sitting in a chair..lol When I sit in my stand I tend to fall asleep because it is so comfortable!

Back
Top Bottom