• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

43 days

Well that wouldn't be a problem. I have an offer on here to trade for an Excalibur Exomax, and I've been waiting to touch base with a friend who can clue me in on crossbows since I know next to nothing about them. I just know the Exomax is supposed to be a beast.

It is a beast.
Any excalibur x Bow is gonna do what they claim it does.
They're so easy to learn to shoot and you Can change the string in the field yourself even without the string cocking aid.

The only practice you need is dialing in your scope and trying not to shoot your same arrows time after time.
My buddy quit shooting the same target as me because I kept splitting his arrows.(bolts.)

If you need a good scope I have a good excalibur scope from an older Exocet I accidentally Retired from duty.

Advice is to practice shooting your block target from your stand to get a feel for target placement.
When in a tree I usually aim where I want the arrow to exit the deer otherwise it hits high.

It is a beast.
They're so easy to learn to shoot and you Can change the string in the field yourself even without the string cocking aid.

The only practice you need is dialing in your scope and trying not to shoot your same arrows time after time.
My buddy quit shooting the same target as me because I kept splitting his arrows.(bolts.)

If you need a good scope I have a good excalibur scope from an older Exocet I accidentally Retired from duty.

Advice is to practice shooting your block target from your stand to get a feel for target placement.
When in a tree I usually aim where I want the arrow to exit the deer otherwise it hits high.

I think I remember that. Is that the crossbow you ran over?

It is a beast.

Thanks for the info, and I know the crossbow comes with a scope, but I don't know the quality yet.

21 days. Planting food plots hanging a couple new cameras and stands next weekend. Gonna get some hog hunting done Friday hopefully. It really needs to cool down. I'm not sure about 90 degree days bow hunting, I'd get busted by sweating so much.

535baad9aea3bb731f06780bd9cf4ac7.jpg

20 to go!

Back
Top Bottom