• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

45-21

you know the rest of the story

I don’t understand with happened to the - 7 that was in the 3rd Quarter.

It’s like Déjà Vu for Georgia Fans.

Take Your Foot Off The Gas At The END Of The 4th Quarter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

alabama daddy.jpg

Heard a cool fact this evening, the Tide has trailed or been tied for a total of 70 seconds this entire season so far. And they're only the second team in history to beat their first 12 opponents by at least 20 points. The only other team to do it was Baylor back in 1888! When you got it you got it!!

Heard a cool fact this evening, the Tide has trailed or been tied for a total of 70 seconds this entire season so far. And they're only the second team in history to beat their first 12 opponents by at least 20 points. The only other team to do it was Baylor back in 1888! When you got it you got it!!
i can think of maybe 3 or 4 teams that could beat this Alabama team. 1983 & 1995 Nebraska. 2005 Texas. 2004 USC. 2001 Miami. Thats about it. that 1995 Nebraska team's closest victory was 14 points,rest 20+. Beat Undefeated Florida team with Heisman winner 62-35. 1983 Nebraska team scored so much the only attempted 4 field goals in 13 games. the 2001 Miami team might be most talented team in history. 2005 Texas team is best ive personally ever seen.