• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

45 acp

beltz871

Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
204   0
Reaction score
I have a American tactical 1911 .45 .. was told only this brand magazine will work in the gun or will any magazine work? Really looking to purchase one but dont know where to start. Please help

I have a American tactical 1911 .45 .. was told only this brand magazine will work in the gun or will any magazine work? Really looking to purchase one but dont know where to start. Please help

What size and is it single or double stack? Most likely any 1911 mag work as long as it's longer than the grip.

Single stack. Wish I knew for sure I'd hate to buy the wrong thing lol

If it's single stack 1911, it should take any standard 1911 mag unless it's a shorter "officer" grip. And then you need to get the shorter officer mags if you want it to sit flush.

Wilson Combat mags work in pretty much any 1911, they're not cheap but they're the best. Try to borrow one from someone and see what you think. If you were closer you could use one of mine.

Reactions: GFB
Back
Top Bottom