• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

45 host that won’t break the bank

I don’t know what link you’re going to because when I check silencerco’s website I no 1911s listed in the drop down for the threaded barrels. And either way, even if it’s $220 plus $100 for sights I’m still getting into the same range as buying a new gun, I don’t see the point in it. I’m not gonna pay more than 50% of what I paid for the gun to add a threaded barrel.
Lol... it's worth it because you get tough guy points for having a suppressed 1911.
1911-suppressed.png

I have the FNX Tactical which I like a lot but it never even gets taken out of the safe since I got my Mk23!! I don’t think I have even shot it unsupressed. If I could only have one, most definitely the Mk23 Socom. In the 500 dollar range I would say the M&P or the Springfield if you just don’t won’t a factory threaded Glock 21.

I have the FNX Tactical which I like a lot but it never even gets taken out of the safe since I got my Mk23!! I don’t think I have even shot it unsupressed. If I could only have one, most definitely the Mk23 Socom. In the 500 dollar range I would say the M&P or the Springfield if you just don’t won’t a factory threaded Glock 21.

I'm just not a fan of the glock grip angle. I am leaning towards the XDm for the price since they all come with 3 mags from the factory. It literally is a gun I'm gonna buy just to shoot suppressed 45 cause I will have the can for it so I don't want to spend an obscene amount on a gun.

I'm just not a fan of the glock grip angle. I am leaning towards the XDm for the price since they all come with 3 mags from the factory. It literally is a gun I'm gonna buy just to shoot suppressed 45 cause I will have the can for it so I don't want to spend an obscene amount on a gun.
Don't forget you could also use it on a 9mm gun with the right adapter.

I like my Walther PPQ 45 as a host, and I have one of the police trade-in SIG P220s that Adventure Outdoors was selling for $499 (they went up to $599 now it looks like).

Those were both in the $500 range, but I had to add a threaded barrel in for both of those though. Both of them are excellent hosts though.

Back
Top Bottom