• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

4570- that hurt

No, I will not give my height and weight. When that becomes a standard for replying, I will leave this site. I am sorry to know the height and weight of you guys. GEEZ! lol

LOL...awww, come on - you're no fun. I know I need to drop a few or 50 lbs., but I'm not ashamed of my weight. I've been fat my whole life...no need to start trying to hide it now.

And when I shot the guide gun...it was 300-grainers at hunting camp after a hog hunt. Nice gun...but I am more accurate with my old .35 - which still has plenty of wallop for hogs.

Look guys, no offense but whether you need to lose weight or not is none of my business. Next thing you know, you guys will be asking me if those pants make your butt look big!!

I will not stay around for that.

Tazz, yeah, I remember the bear. Think some of the people in Riverdale killed it and ate it, of course I could be wrong on that. Heck, that bear was in REAL trouble just by being in Riverdale. He probably went up the tree to escape the gun fire.

Look guys, no offense but whether you need to lose weight or not is none of my business. Next thing you know, you guys will be asking me if those pants make your butt look big!!

I will not stay around for that.
LMAO!!!
Tazz, yeah, I remember the bear. Think some of the people in Riverdale killed it and ate it, of course I could be wrong on that. Heck, that bear was in REAL trouble just by being in Riverdale. He probably went up the tree to escape the gun fire.

I think the cops shot it out of the tree with a tranquilizer, but yeah it was prolly trying to get away from the gangs shooting at each other!

OK, I have been shamed into this by my wife. I am 6'3 and weight 247lbs, and I will be sixty this year. There, happy now Junior and Tazz?!!! And I still will not shoot the 45/70 again!

i was shooting from a wheelchair. my buddy had to stick his leg out to stop me from rolling.lol. might be time to trade her for a lil 243 or something.lol.

Bear, trade it, sell it or keep it, just don't do much shooting with it. As I have gotten older, I have found I really do not like pain!

Back
Top Bottom