• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

.458 SOCOM SBR stock?

rOmiLaYu

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
244   0
Reaction score
What are guys running? I've read reports of adjustable position stocks failing under recoil but I'm not sure I buy that. Especially given that a lot of manufacturers sell .458 rifles with six position stocks as OEM furniture.

I already have an Ergo F93 on my Leonidas build so I was thinking a Magpul UBR Gen 2 for this.

Thoughts?

What are guys running? I've read reports of adjustable position stocks failing under recoil but I'm not sure I buy that. Especially given that a lot of manufacturers sell .458 rifles with six position stocks as OEM furniture.

I already have an Ergo F93 on my Leonidas build so I was thinking a Magpul UBR Gen 2 for this.

Thoughts?

When I read the title my very 1st thought was the UBR stock as well.

Thoughts?

Off topic but did you see Freedom Munitions is going to be cranking out more 458?

Off topic but did you see Freedom Munitions is going to be cranking out more 458?
I did...that was part of the catalyst to me finally getting this put together. I've had the Lane 458 Scorpion sitting the safe for months with nothing but a .45-70 hand rifle to screw it onto.

Back
Top Bottom