• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

480 FPS on a BB Gun question

Gas powered airsoft pistol will hurt like hell but not kill what you're shooting for the most part. Birds are kinda fragile but the neighbors cat will get the memo.

Strange, on the airsoft page listing all their pistol models, every one under 100 comes with a disclaimer "no guarantee of functionality, only for movie props and cosplay".

Airsoft for the win. Shouldn't really hurt them and it'll get their attention. I've been shot with airsoft, not a big deal, but it does sting a little
My nephew has a full auto air soft that would spit a stream of plastic BB's at very stiff pace and smoked the target pretty good. I believe it was a HK something. It was a blast to shoot. It wouldn't kill anything but after two or three rapid shots on their backside would definitely make them think twice about coming around again. More of a pest to them than it would them being a pest for you. Get the heavier BB's they would do the trick nicely.

If you insist on shooting at them for "non-lethal detterant", get an airsoft gun.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom