• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

49 days

So.......... I just remembered my anniversary is this weekend. I'm going to have to come out of the woods at 4ish on Saturday and miss Sunday morning. I did take Monday off to make up for it at least.
That's funny, as I am kind of in the same boat. I have to attend a wedding in Madison at 6:00p.m. on Saturday. (Dang non-bowhunter's daughters). So, I figured I needed to hunt until Monday to make up for missing Saturday evening. Sounds fair, right? But Karl, you're going to have to "man up" and get to the woods on Sunday morning. :D

So.......... I just remembered my anniversary is this weekend. I'm going to have to come out of the woods at 4ish on Saturday and miss Sunday morning. I did take Monday off to make up for it at least.
Just take her out to the woods, kill one and cook it up for dinner for your anniversary! That would be one kind of a anniversary date!

I too have an anniversary coming up on the 21st. 35 years ago, I didn't bow hunt, so September seems like a good idea. Well, I evolved, and now I sacrifice one weekend out of the entire season, to spend nine days of scuba diving with my lovely wife. However, we always go mid-week to mid-week, so I only miss one weekend. She is so understanding.:thumb:

My little dog, Bella, had surgery today. She had a cyst about the size of a quarter on her neck. I wasn't expecting it to be this bad, or I would have waited, as she is my tracking dog. The vet said no running or jumping for two weeks. I better make a really good shot. Lol

Attachments

• 20180905_163648.jpg
    20180905_163648.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 17
My little dog, Bella, had surgery today. She had a cyst about the size of a quarter on her neck. I wasn't expecting it to be this bad, or I would have waited, as she is my tracking dog. The vet said no running or jumping for two weeks. I better make a really good shot. Lol
Poor girl. That looks rough. I hope she heals up quick.

Back
Top Bottom