• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

49 days

I dont know how many of yall use cranes taxidermy for your processing but they wont be processing this year. the people they have been leasing from for over 40 years wont renew or sell and seem to be kicking them out at the very worst time of year for them and us that used them. Apparrently Neese is closed as well ( plus i heard they were no good). Cranes will still be doing mounts which is cool as they have done all my mounts, all euro style. Do you guys know anywere else to go on the north side of atlanta for the processing ? I have butchered one before but dont really have the proper setup to do it right so thats not an option.

7D2D615B-EB29-4E71-AC88-00D2F05FE05F.jpeg 868A3B2D-2778-488C-9412-92FE3DA1E15A.jpeg DCAF6823-49CC-48B2-AC66-435EEBC4E787.jpeg

So.......... I just remembered my anniversary is this weekend. I'm going to have to come out of the woods at 4ish on Saturday and miss Sunday morning. I did take Monday off to make up for it at least.

Ouch! Your a good man! A couple really crappy pics form Aug 25th at our place...

I dont know how many of yall use cranes taxidermy for your processing but they wont be processing this year. the people they have been leasing from for over 40 years wont renew or sell and seem to be kicking them out at the very worst time of year for them and us that used them. Apparrently Neese is closed as well ( plus i heard they were no good). Cranes will still be doing mounts which is cool as they have done all my mounts, all euro style. Do you guys know anywere else to go on the north side of atlanta for the processing ? I have butchered one before but dont really have the proper setup to do it right so thats not an option.

Lancaster's is where my friends go. It's off Buford Dam Rd on the Buford side so it may be a little far.

Back
Top Bottom