• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

4am Score at Walmart

Rabbit2047

Default rank 5000+ posts
Purveyor of Antique Firearms
98   0
Reaction score
Saw what seemed like a "Too Good to be True" kinda deal on Armslist. I messaged them anyways with my trade offer. They replied back and agreed to the deal. Meet time and place was agreed upon.

I was seriously halfway expecting it to be either a No Show or Robbery attempt. I was fully prepared for either situation so proceeded anyways.

After a pleasant conversation and a handshake, i am on the way home with my latest project. Tangfoglio 88 Series TZ75.

I am pleased.

0522190444_HDR.jpg

Saw what seemed like a "Too Good to be True" kinda deal on Armslist. I messaged them anyways with my trade offer. They replied back and agreed to the deal. Meet time and place was agreed upon.
I was seriously halfway expecting it to be either a No Show or Robbery attempt. I was fully prepared for either situation so proceeded anyways.
After a pleasant conversation and a handshake, i am on the way home with my latest project. Tangfoglio 88 Series TZ75.
I am pleased.
View attachment 2132866

Good score!
I quit doing the armslist thingy years ago.
"spidey sense" wouldn't let me complete a deal or two... sailers showing up with 3 buddies:confused::confused::confused:

Back
Top Bottom