• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

4k glock

High end modified Glocks aren't my thing but as we used to say at the car lot "There's an ass for every seat!"

There is a rifle listed here right now with a $15,000 optic. I had no idea that even existed or that anyone outside the military would buy one but to each their own. I wish I could afford that one!

High end modified Glocks aren't my thing but as we used to say at the car lot "There's an ass for every seat!"

There is a rifle listed here right now with a $15,000 optic. I had no idea that even existed or that anyone outside the military would buy one but to each their own. I wish I could afford that one!
I will have to scroll through the classifieds. I know they are out there but I'm paddling the same boat as you.

$15,000 optic? This I gotta see. More info please.

Back
Top Bottom