Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters

hikingthehills

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Lego that laid the Golden Hen
74   0
Reaction score
09CDDC58-5F4D-4F27-A043-FFB9C881060A.jpeg
Get your poles and tents ready. Kids and non nagging wives welcome :becky:! Can't wait to see y'all there, the past few year's havebeen a blast and I can't wait to do it again! This will be on Rock creek, they stock the stream heavy so we should all catch plenty of fish. Should be warm enough to hop in the creek and load up the stringers! I’ll throw up a poll tomorrow but I’m thinking late in may. Can’t wait to see y’all on the creek!

We will be camping on the left side of the road and we'll have a sign or an ODT shirt up, this is the only address that I have for any where close on that road and if you put that in your GPS it will get you close to us. The exact location is to be determined once we get there depending on what campsite is open. We will be any where between the first bridge on the right and up to a quarter of a mile past the lake.
Fish hatchery
4730 Rock Creek Rd, Blue Ridge, GA 30513

1. Hikingthehills
2. @Anniegetyourguns
3. DinkyDau DinkyDau

im gonna try to be there for sure! ill know for sure once we get closer to the date though. i been itchin to do some trout fishin! and laying around in my hammock as long as i can, love that thing lol.

Back
Top Bottom