• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

4th can?

rustyboy

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
Rear Admiral
86   0
Reaction score
Sparrow for .22, Octane 9, Sandman S. Where do I go next? I have nothing in 45/40/44, nor a huge desire to go that way. Maybe direct thread for 308?

I love my Omega 45 due to the low profile. I shoot 9mm through it all the time. It is a little longer than most 9mm cans but it works great.

I did 9mm, 22, 308, 556, 45 etc. I use the 555,9mm, and 22’s almost exclusively. I wouldnt buy one just to buy one. I did with my 45 can and it never gets used. I would of rather had another 22 can than the 45 can.

Point is look at what you have and what you use(hosts), then decide what you want suppressed. Id look at a lighter 22 can for a pistol host, the sparrow is a bit chunky compared to some other offerings.

If you just have to have one, what about a Salvo 12? Or a .45 can? The 45 will do 45, 9mm, and sub sonic 300 blk. Or if it's a nfa itch, grab a lower and put in the sbr ppw.

If you just have to have one, what about a Salvo 12? Or a .45 can? The 45 will do 45, 9mm, and sub sonic 300 blk. Or if it's a nfa itch, grab a lower and put in the sbr ppw.
I actually almost got a salvo 12 for my m4, especially when the bottom dropped out of the market. Just never thought it was worth the wow factor especially for how little I shoot the shotgun.

I actually almost got a salvo 12 for my m4, especially when the bottom dropped out of the market. Just never thought it was worth the wow factor especially for how little I shoot the shotgun.

I had the same thought for my saiga. They suppressor itself is very heavy and there is no subsonic ammo. It would definitely be cool, though.

I had the same thought for my saiga. They suppressor itself is very heavy and there is no subsonic ammo. It would definitely be cool, though.
exactly. My m4 is a full size not entry, so it would be massively long, and the entry models arent threaded for chokes. supper fun to whip out at the range, but seems limited in actual usefulness. Id still buy one if I won the 750mil lottery though.

Back
Top Bottom