• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

5.11 store opening on barrett pkwy

Ah, but if they would only bring back the original Covert Tactical pant... and this time in BLACK or DARK NAVY. I'd own a dozen pairs.

Version 2 removed the zipper pockets behind the front pockets, which was the most valuable feature. They had inner pockets that held flashlights, knives, extra mags-- and were pick-pocket proof. Best travel pants ever sold... and they don't make them any more. Plus you knew they were clueless about what they had-- anyone who travels needs dark-colored pants-- only Americans and toddlers wear light-colored pants in most of the world. But 5.11 didn't sell anything darker than "Tundra", which due to nylon stitching, is hard to dye black. Been there; done that.

Come on 5.11, get with the program.

I must live a sheltered life. I never heard of 511

711 They invented the slurpee... You need to get out more. :)
Oh wait... sorry... I added 200 :doh:
711_day.jpeg

Yeah, their 5.11 stryke pants (with mechanical stretch fabric) are a great work pant but dang they aint cheap. I was hoping for an opening sale/sail/cell of some kind. Chiefs supply (an online store) has some 20% from time to time on 5.11 pants.

Thats what I wear as well, the Stryke pants. I got them on sale for like $35 a pair one year near Black Friday I think.

I'm not crazy about the location.. almost too busy, like a highway ramp, but it has good exposure/ road frontage. Hopefully that works out for them. They do carry some better stuff you cant easily find everywhere else.

Back
Top Bottom