• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

5.11 store opening on barrett pkwy

Where is it located exactly?

About right here
You can see it from Barrett
6fe465e4beefc6c8d49fe61eaed410e6.jpg

I have to check it out when they open. I'm wanting a new backpack. Can't decide between a 5.11 or a Maxpedition. Both are high as crap but quality ain't cheap these days.
I've never had any 5.11 stuff, but I've got a Maxpedition "tri-admin" pouch on my EDC bag and it's tough as nails.

I've had it for 5 or 6 years and this is the second EDC bag it's been on because it outlived the first one. In fairness though, the first bag it was on was a $30 "no name" pack from eBay. My current EDC pack is a London Bridge, so I'm hoping it'll hold up longer.

I cut the logo off when I first got it, but I promise it's a real Maxpedition pouch. LOL

IMG_0952.JPG
IMG_0953.JPG

I've never had any 5.11 stuff, but I've got a Maxpedition "tri-admin" pouch on my EDC bag and it's tough as nails.

I've had it for 5 or 6 years and this is the second EDC bag it's been on because it outlived the first one. In fairness though, the first bag it was on was a $30 "no name" pack from eBay. My current EDC pack is a London Bridge, so I'm hoping it'll hold up longer.

I cut the logo off when I first got it, but I promise it's a real Maxpedition pouch. LOL

View attachment 1299789 View attachment 1299791

NES controller patch and Goonies never say die? You must be an 80s baby. lol

NES controller patch and Goonies never say die? You must be an 80s baby. lol
Yeah man. Born in 1976.

The NES controller is a metal pin back that my daughter saw somewhere and had to get for me because I'm always playing those "old boring" Nintendo games on my NES emulator. LOL
IMG_0957.JPG

IMG_0958.JPG

And don't forget my Star Wars patch! That's the symbol for the rebel alliance.
IMG_0959.JPG

Just an fyi that the 5.11 store will be opening today. I was there yesterday and spoke with a manager out front of the store. They will NOT initially have any sales but he said they may soon. I thought they would have some grand opening sales. Oh well...

They are having a sale from today till the 7th up to 25% off. May go look for some stryke pants :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom