• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

DELETE

You have a web site?
Yes Sir. 3 of them in fact.
dahlonegaarmory.com - Use for having Firearms shipped to your local FFL or In-Store pickup
dahlonegagoldandpawn.net - Use for having Firearms and Accessories sent to our store for local pickup
galleryofguns.com - Use Zipcode 30533 to see our prices for In-Store pickup and get the Davidsons Lifetime Warranty.

Love letter from the IRS? Lol
No, It was a picture of a pile of crap on concrete with my name wrote on the front with an arrow pointing to the crap and the backside was the handwritten love letter. Goes like this: "Ken, I tried to post this on Google Reviews For your Gun Store but they said, though it was one of the kinder reviews, it was still in appropriate. If you ever decide to run a real store call me at 1 800 $#@& @#$ and leave a message. Thanks DT" You can view the video and letter on our Facebook page at Dahlonega Gold and Pawn. Ken

No, It was a picture of a pile of crap on concrete with my name wrote on the front with an arrow pointing to the crap and the backside was the handwritten love letter. Goes like this: "Ken, I tried to post this on Google Reviews For your Gun Store but they said, though it was one of the kinder reviews, it was still in appropriate. If you ever decide to run a real store call me at 1 800 $#@& @#$ and leave a message. Thanks DT" You can view the video and letter on our Facebook page at Dahlonega Gold and Pawn. Ken
WTF is wrong with people.

Obviously, the letter writer is a douche bag... Thanks, Ken, for all the great deals... I have taken advantage of several...:becky: :thumb::thumb:

You sell at just over cost so I'm sure this guy was mad you wouldn't eat the tax or he wanted full retail for his trade because he knows all about markup from wholesale to retail...

Back
Top Bottom