• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

$50.00 Southern Tactical Blades gift certificate + swag auction for da kids!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SafeCracka

Hen of Fame Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
341   0
Reaction score
A few days ago Colby / @TacticalJeebus posted.....

“I know everyone gives to their own causes around the holidays, or whatever they feel where it is needed. But we are doing a toy & bike drive for Maximum Impact's Christmas Outreach. If you don't know what Maximum Impact does, it is a ministry that goes out into Fulton Industrial Blvd to meet people where they are, give them clothes, food, medical treatment, place to stay for the night, school supplies, chances for jobs, and around Christmas, toys for children who would go without. Over the last 10 years they have seen over 5,000 people saved, and have helped over 15,000!

I encourage you to check out their ministry, as I have been able to volunteer with them and see the difference that's being made in such a destitute area.

My wife doesn't know this, but I've already committed to donating 1 bike, hopefully a 2nd if we can. As well as some toys. If anyone decides they'd like to give anything, let me know, and I'd be happy to pick it up anytime. And spread it around if you would, I'd like to be able to bring in 5 kid's bikes at least, if not through my own power, but with the help of friends and ODT family!

Thanks in advance, as I'd liked to really make a difference for a lot of kids this Christmas, who would otherwise go without. I know of the generosity and great things this site has done/shown. So who better to turn to?”

Sooooooooo myself and some of the “Microtech guys” got together and decided to help out....

Next on the block is a $50.00 Southern Tactical Blades gift certificate + swag

https://southernblades.com

ABE26423-3430-4587-8D5D-61BB43513E44.jpeg

This auction will end Sunday November 12th at 9 p.m.

Paypal donations can be made (via friends and family so there’s no fee’s incurred if possible) to info@delivermysafe.com

*shipping included.

Thanks, @DEVEST8R

*** C L O S E D *** C L O S E D *** C L O S E D *** C L O S E D ***

Winner if possible please send funds via PayPal “friends and family” to info@delivermysafe.com and PM me your shipping info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom