• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

50 Deer Dead @ Alabama Deer Factory

One would think high fence deer herds would not stand much of a chance penned in with the likelihood of infecting all the animals therein.
The only good thing to that is that they can't run off and infect deer herds in the natural wild.

I'm hoping it was not sabotage.

One would think high fence deer herds would not stand much of a chance penned in with the likelihood of infecting all the animals therein.
The only good thing to that is that they can't run off and infect deer herds in the natural wild.

I'm hoping it was not sabotage.

That would be quite evil.

The truth is that White Tailed deer love cheese burgers and chewing tobacco... heart disease and mouth cancer are the real culprits.

That's correct sir. I've seen a Roll Tide eight pointer launch a juicy wad 45 feet across the food plot. :spit:

Except it happens all time as they interact at the fence line. Double fencing helps, but invariably, fences fail.

Back
Top Bottom