• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

$500 to spend at Cabela's (gift card) what to buy?

jarnold2532

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
6   0
Reaction score
Any must have guns that I am not thinking of or outdoorsman items? I am mainly into guns and knives but not sure what else to look at since I have never been there. I'm gonna post the gift card on the for trade board in the mean time....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

If I'm ever in the area I pop in to check out their used selection. Sometimes you can find neat stuff there.

Oh hell yeah! The possibilities are endless. There are a slew of handguns that come in under and around 500 bucks. Rifles out the rear end as well. How about a Savage in 300 Win mag. just to have a rhino stopper. Pretty much any home defense shotgun you could want would fall in that range. Except for Benelli or the likes. Maybe a good pump or semi auto shotgun. Man I could go bonkers with a 500 dollar gift card. Maybe a great optic. It's not often we get a good chunk of money for free to go out a buy a premium optic for you favorite rilfe. I am sorry for not being any help but I could definitely find a good addition to my collection with that card. Don't forget a Ruger Super Blackhawk in 44 mag. Yuum! You might have to add a little to it but hell it would be highly satisfying.

But I am with the other post. Wait until they come out with a good sale insert and then go have at it. You might just get a great gun and a nice pair of boots to boot. No pun intended. He He! Maybe it's time to get into reloading. Huh, Huh, huh!

Do you need a certain gun that you don't have?
Right now I'd probably agree with the ammo suggestion, or probably a combination of ammo and Mountain House freeze dried food and put it all away for a rainy day....or civil unrest, or EMP, or whatever I'm supposed to lose sleep over this week.

Back
Top Bottom