• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

$500 to spend at Cabela's (gift card) what to buy?

Any must have guns that I am not thinking of or outdoorsman items? I am mainly into guns and knives but not sure what else to look at since I have never been there. I'm gonna post the gift card on the for trade board in the mean time....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Do you hunt and if so, what game?

Do you need a certain gun that you don't have?
Right now I'd probably agree with the ammo suggestion, or probably a combination of ammo and Mountain House freeze dried food and put it all away for a rainy day....or civil unrest, or EMP, or whatever I'm supposed to lose sleep over this week.
"Loose sleep over this week." LOL Another pre apocoliptic prepper like me. I love it. That just struck a cord with me this morning. Ha Ha Ha

I like the idea of a nice bolt gun in 6.5 Creedmore. If you buy the right rifle you may have a smidge left over toward a good optic. HOW ABOUT THOSE APPLES. There is nothing wrong with having a 1000 yard gun in the safe. Slap a Vortex scope on that bad boy and rip it up. August 10-30 They have a Savage Model 11/111 with a bushnell3-9x40 scope for 549.00 with rebate. 200 bucks in savings. If they have one in 6.5 creed you are in the money.

I have a Cabelas $20.00 off a $150.00 purchase coupon I can email to anyone that wants it. I'd use it but I wont have $150 bucks to spend for months! (Dang kids and cars!)

Back
Top Bottom