• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

5000 post giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hit 5000 posts and got this golden hen thingy under my avatar.
That's cool. I like chicken. As a teenager, I came of age living and working practically in the shadow of The Big Chicken in Marietta. I'd pass by Tip Top Poultry on every trip to the Post Orfice.
I mean office.
Sorry, I'm remembering the story about the Legos and where they were discovered.

The ODT's been a lot of fun these last 3 and 3/4 years since I registered and started chatting here. I've gotten some law clients, met some cool folks at some shooting ranges to pop some caps, got to buy and sell and trade with a dozen people, and I've learned a lot about guns, about politics, and about life in general by reading your posts. Lots of them are very entertaining if they're not all that informative. One way or another, they're good.

ANYHOW, I'm going to give away a copy of my Georgia Weapons Laws book.

Signed if you'd like-- otherwise I'll leave the plastic wrapper on it. They come from the printer that way.

And since the book was last updated in late 2014, incorporating all the changes that H.B. 60 (the Safe Carry Protection Act) brought, I'll enclose a 3-page supplemental update that tells you about the few new laws that were passed and took effect in 2017, which were the only significant changes worth talking about since the summer of 2014.

RULES: Only post once in this thread. Just say "in" or "yes" or "me" or whatever.

Anybody can enter. Everybody gets just one entry.

I'll close this thread on Tuesday night next week ( Jan. 23rd) and, after I look at the number of posts, I'll use a random number generator (at Random.Org) to pick the winner.

Winner must give me a snail-mail address within a few days, so I can send the book out promptly.

View attachment 1473997
in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom