• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Found Please Delete

ZachB

Default rank <4000 posts Supporter
Take Better Pictures
Reaction score
Hey ODT!
Looking for a 50 for my nephew but it seems that most people think their 50’s are made out of gold.
I have $500 to pick one up if someone has one.
CRF or XR 50
PW or TTR 50
KX or YZF
No Chinese liquor store bikes please
Will pay another $50 for training wheels if you got ‘em.
I’m in North Paulding but willing to hike to pick one up.
Thanks!

Might want to look at a 70cc, the 50cc is good for most kids for 3 months or so, the 70 can last 3 years with some kids.

Might want to look at a 70cc, the 50cc is good for most kids for 3 months or so, the 70 can last 3 years with some kids.
man
the honda 50 will last ya. i still own one and wheelie it often. the only 70 is the little suzuki/kawasaki. they are not very good. the honda 50 is about the best on the market.

Appreciate that! It’ll get passed on to my other nephew though. Plus l used to have a 50 that was the “community bike”, this one I’m sure will end up the same.

man
the honda 50 will last ya. i still own one and wheelie it often. the only 70 is the little suzuki/kawasaki. they are not very good. the honda 50 is about the best on the market.

Honda makes a 70, that is what I and all my buddies went with.

Power is not the issue, height is. As kids get taller, lot more issues with shorter bike and smaller tires on a trail.

Honda makes a 70, that is what I and all my buddies went with.

Power is not the issue, height is. As kids get taller, lot more issues with shorter bike and smaller tires on a trail.
That is true, my first bike was an XR70. Outgrew that in about 6 months haha. Also looking for a 110 to rip around the lake but, Christmas presents got to come first...

Back
Top Bottom