• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

54-48 FINAL!!!!Go DAWGS!!!!!

That was too much for me, my wife is a Oklahoman College Graduate, and I'm a Georgia Fan. The Bet we made was 1 pair of shoes for her cost $650 or 2 Thousands rds of what ever ammo I want. That game had me CRAZY from the beginning. GO DAWGS!!

time to order 2000rds of match grade .338 lapua

That was too much for me, my wife is a Oklahoman College Graduate, and I'm a Georgia Fan. The Bet we made was 1 pair of shoes for her cost $650 or 2 Thousands rds of what ever ammo I want. That game had me CRAZY from the beginning. GO DAWGS!!
Yo... so when are we going shooting? :rolleyes:

I don't usually get sooper emotional during games but I thought that one was going to give me a stroke! Go UGA!

And it looks like Bama has it in the bag. All SEC all the way.

Edited to add: I generally like OU but Mayfield running around swinging his arms like a moron the entire game made this even more satisfying. Just because you're rolling in the first quarter doesn't mean you've won ***hole. Ask the Falcons.

I don't usually get sooper emotional during games but I thought that one was going to give me a stroke! Go UGA!

And it looks like Bama has it in the bag. All SEC all the way.

Yep. It was a down year for the SEC...Whatever. All these other bitch conferences can watch from the couch.

DAWGS... GET YOU A SCOOP!!!!

Screenshot_2018-01-01-22-56-42.png

Back
Top Bottom