• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

556 surplus ammo steal!

I called and had them hold the rest for me. Hauled butt from work in Doraville and got what he had left. I was about to leave and another ODT'er came in asking. He wanted 5 boxes so I let him have it for what I paid. Ended up with 900 rounds of S. African ( 3 300 round battle packs) and 160 rounds LCA2 Radway Green in 20 round boxes. $150 out the door. Woohoo! It reminded me of years gone by when good surplus was reasonabley priced. They had good prices on other steel case 7.62 x 39. $4 per 20 out the door price and he said he had tons of it. Maybe he'll make you a deal on a bulk buy.
Many thanks to OP. Great post!

I called and had them hold the rest for me. Hauled butt from work in Doraville and got what he had left. I was about to leave and another ODT'er came in asking. He wanted 5 boxes so I let him have it for what I paid. Ended up with 900 rounds of S. African ( 3 300 round battle packs) and 160 rounds LCA2 Radway Green in 20 round boxes. $150 out the door. Woohoo! It reminded me of years gone by when good surplus was reasonabley priced. They had good prices on other steel case 7.62 x 39. $4 per 20 out the door price and he said he had tons of it. Maybe he'll make you a deal on a bulk buy.
Many thanks to OP. Great post!

I would like to thank you for that. Not many folks would do it. Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom