• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

6.5 Creedmoor

jeff1012

Boar Icon
Frontiersman
53   0
Reaction score
Is this cartridge a dying breed. No one wants them? I own one and think it’s a awesome round. I personally have way to many calibers and trying to consolidate. I have several.308s as to why I’m choosing to keep those. I feel that it is a under appreciated round. Looking for answers from the community on to why you like or dislike the 6.5 CM thanks in advance. ODT lay your wisdom on me.

Well since the military just adopted it. So I would say it’s probably not going anywhere. Now in the PRS world is a little different
It’s a great round in my opinion. I think it is more accurate than any of my .308s. I guess people dont appreciate it yet or just have no time vested with them.

It’s a great round in my opinion. I think it is more accurate than any of my .308s. I guess people dont appreciate it yet or just have no time vested with them.
If you think it is not appreciated, you need to hang out with more actual gun and rifle folks

If you think it is not appreciated, you need to hang out with more actual gun and rifle folks
I do hang out with actual instructors and gun enthusiasts I asked a legit question. I didn’t mean to upset you with my post. I see a lot up for sale and none really moving or sold. So I asked a honest question sorry I offended you.

Back
Top Bottom