• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

6.5 Creedmore 144 gr Lapua..

Gadgetsrfun

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
1101   0
Reaction score
Asking for a friend 144 gr Lapua in 6.5 Creedmore

A friend of mine likes to experiment and picked up some 144 grain 6.5 projectiles made by Lapua.

Anyone have any reloading data that you would be willing to share?

Thanks

i have not reloaded any 144 gr lapua yet, but i got some in rotation when i run out of the 140gr hornady eld match. i use the 6.5 cm for nra high power metallic silhouette. i use the 140 gr bullet for the 500 meters rams. i got two loads with shooters world precision rifle power that works the best. i use 38.0 and/or 39.0 of precision rifle. when i start using the 144 gr bullets i am gong to test them with my current 140 gr load. also you can use varget at the same weight.

So long as you start low with 140gr data and work up I'm sure you will be fine. If you're super worried use 147 gr data. Same powders across both bullets so I'm sure they will be more than fine for 144gr as well

Thanks for the input guys. I'll be sure to lock this into a super grip bypod mount with plenty of string when I test fire lol

I can check but i'm 90% sure that my VV powder book has loads for most of the Lapua bullets. if the friend has any VV powder let me know and I can email a pdf of the page or you can download it on their website..

Back
Top Bottom