• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

7.3 Diesel Value...chime in

bigt61

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
193   1
Reaction score
Is a 2001 one owner f350 with 155k 7.3 long bed crew cab worth $15,000? It seems the 7.3 platform is crazy on prices

It’s strange because kbb and NADA say it’s booking around 9k on average

I’m aware the 7.3 has a huge fan club but just not sure how much over blue book they truly sell for

Must be that everyone hates the new 6 liter diesels lol

What was the book value on it? Where did you advertise it,and how long did it take to sell it? Was your truck the 6.0 and was it bulletproofed?

doesnt sound unreasonable to me. my buddy just sold an early 90's 7.3 with 300,000+ that was beat to dog **** for 6500, buyers on those things are nuts

Depends on lots of things (obviously):
Condition
Repair work done
Specialty truck or other accessories
etc

I have a 2001 F350 7.3L dump truck with 156K. I paid about $16K in 2010. It is an excellent dump truck.

It's a proven durable platform that will outlast the 6L+ platforms. Cheaper to repair/rebuild and a lot less tech to breakdown. I would love to own one, but $$$$$.

Depends on lots of things (obviously):
Condition
Repair work done
Specialty truck or other accessories
etc

I have a 2001 F350 7.3L dump truck with 156K. I paid about $16K in 2010. It is an excellent dump truck.

Bone stock vehicle with clean history and no accidents. No tuner,no mods etc. Not even a tow hitch lol,didn’t come with one when the guy bought it brand new lol

It’s strange because kbb and NADA say it’s booking around 9k on average

I’m aware the 7.3 has a huge fan club but just not sure how much over blue book they truly sell for

Must be that everyone hates the new 6 liter diesels lol
KBB and NADA are so far off when it comes to HD trucks its not even funny. The market is close to 75% higher than what those sites say. It makes selling one really fun....

Back
Top Bottom