• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

7.3 Diesel Value...chime in

I would do a Carfax and an Autocheck on it to see if it is the true original mileage. I am not sure on the 2001 models but I know for sure that on a 97 F350 you can unplug the speed control sensor on the rear end and the odometer will not work. They could drive it for years then plug it back up and it will start working again.

I would do a Carfax and an Autocheck on it to see if it is the true original mileage. I am not sure on the 2001 models but I know for sure that on a 97 F350 you can unplug the speed control sensor on the rear end and the odometer will not work. They could drive it for years then plug it back up and it will start working again.

Yikes!

Bone stock vehicle with clean history and no accidents. No tuner,no mods etc. Not even a tow hitch lol,didn’t come with one when the guy bought it brand new lol
I would hope that you can get it for less than that.
The other comments in thread are reviewed and appreciated; but I guess it will bring whatever price the market will bear!

From your description, worth every dollar of 15K.
If 4wd (you didn't mention) then even better.
Please PM me info on truck if you don't buy it.

The crew cab diesels esp the f350s go for way more than they should. If you don't need the extra seat and doors, you will save a lot.

What was the book value on it? Where did you advertise it,and how long did it take to sell it? Was your truck the 6.0 and was it bulletproofed?
Dunno what book was,yes motor had new injectors and ARP bolts/studs installed. Sold it that day ,told guy14k hour later it was gone

The 7.3 carries a premium price and for a reason, they are great engines. It is hard to find one at this point with that few miles. Mine has 330,000+ about a hundred thousand ran with waste vegetable oil. It will crank regardless of wether it is daily, weekly or monthly. You will probably need new injectors at around 200k. General condition of the vehicle, to me, would be critical at that price. If it was in great shape I think it is worth the money.

I’m trying to get more info and photos from the seller

But that’s like pulling hens teeth

Do people want to sell something or not lol?

So far he’s sent me a photo of the factory sticker showing the options on the truck and the original price

It does say “tow package and tow hitch” so I’m already questioning his previous statements about never towing

Back
Top Bottom