• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

7.5" suppressed?

Yeah and the last two years I was at the IV8888 youtube range day shoot Rugged was there with a tripod mounted belt fed machine gun with my same Surge 762 can just letting people rip on it all weekend with no problems!

A lot of modern cans are. The SOCOM line up and the Sakers and the Rugged are

That's insane. I don't know how that works. The heat must be enormous, not to mention the particulate and potential for erosion.

That's insane. I don't know how that works. The heat must be enormous, not to mention the particulate and potential for erosion.
I just looked and its good for 556 in as small as a 7" barrel. Its internals are made of Stellite, same **** in rockets that go to space and burn insane fuel for extended periods and have to hold up to that heat.

Was thinking about building a 7.5" .223 upper. Anyone know if its ok to shoot .223 from a 7.5" through a aac sdn6? Seen websites that say 7.5" is ok but aac says 10" minimum. My other question is i read that .223 has less pressure than 5.56 and is closer to .300 blk pressure anyone know anything about this? Thanks

Definitely use a piston and never tell your suppressor mfg that you were using shorter than 10.5" barrel or you'll void the warranty (on most cans) some are rated for 7.5's.

Just go with a rugged surge... Im not sure anyone has a better option ;)

"If something happens to your Surge762—say you drop it from a mountaintop—we’ll fix it or replace it free of charge. Look all over this website and you’ll see no small legal type."

Screen Shot 2018-01-10 at 12.24.38 PM.png

Back
Top Bottom