• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

7.62x39 Ammo

Everything on Ammoseek is already up to .50cpr + again. Wow...that was fast.

7.62x39 ain't going away folks... Just no more Russian for a while - unless it's already on the ship headin' here now.

Russia ships bulk ammo to another Country.

That Country packages it with THEIR info, marks it up some, and it gets imported into the USA.

Russia is NOT just going to sit there and lose a market worth Millions and Millions of dollars.

Russia ships bulk ammo to another Country.

That Country packages it with THEIR info, marks it up some, and it gets imported into the USA.

Russia is NOT just going to sit there and lose a market worth Millions and Millions of dollars.
You can not be that stupid. Biden wants to rid us of guns and ammo, correct? Biden made a deal with Russia...I will let you reopen and finish building your under ground/sea pipeline to all of Europe if you agree to me banding your ammo/firearms to the USA. Now, give this some thought cause I know your are a bit on the slow slide, which scenario to you think the Russians would profit more? Russia gets their pipeline and Biden gets to control the importation of ammo.

Permits are good to go for a year or even more. Hope Russia will send components to other post soviet country for final stage of manufacturing to loophole this mess.

Hell...these countries need to watch "War Dogs"! They'll show ya' how its' done!!!!

1629731761142.png

Back
Top Bottom