• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

7.62x39 Ammo

I heard at the gunstore Russia will trans ship to other countries and repackage all at a loss just so the rednecks can still get cheap ammo.

LOL!

If it originates in Russia it's not coming here. It's not easy to 'transship' ammo around the world (see War Dogs movie above) without some kind of paper trail.

Russia sells plenty of ammo to other countries, and while we're probably their biggest market I doubt they will go too far to get around this.

Permits are good to go for a year or even more. Hope Russia will send components to other post soviet country for final stage of manufacturing to loophole this mess.
Permits are good for one shipment. They have to re apply for a new permit for each new shipment. It takes 4 to 5 weeks to get a permit approved. The ban takes place Sept 7th of this year.

You need to show proof that a permit last a whole year or more.

Well hell I guess you need to stop debating on the internet
and panic buy all the Russian you can afford. Don't be afraid to use your homes equity and empty the retirement accounts.
Its not just russian ammo. Us manufactures were getting components to manufacture US made ammo as well. This well affect the entire ammo market not just russian

* Buys AK for the readily available cheap ammo.. opens ODT and reads this*

6C0F67F1-B69A-4F59-AA14-19635B70680D.jpeg

Its not just russian ammo. Us manufactures were getting components to manufacture US made ammo as well. This well affect the entire ammo market not just russian

Even more reason to hoard 7.62x.39. The return on the investment will be greater than the 18% CD's during the peanut brained peanut farmers 4 year disaster.

Back
Top Bottom