• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: 7 Dr. Peppers, Case of Waterloo sparkling water, broken TV, and busted...

Status
Not open for further replies.

alnen

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
230   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: 7 Dr. Peppers, Case of Waterloo sparkling water, broken TV, and busted...

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: If anyone here likes Dr. Pepper, I've got 6 (I think) cans left over from a party.

They're is also an unopened case of sparkling water in black cherry flavor.

It would also be doing me a favor if someone could go take my broken TCL 55" Roku smart tv. My daughter sprayed water at it, and then the picture stopped working properly. No remote, she got that too lol!

Same goes for the pallet. A couple boards are broken, but I'm hoping someone could use it.

Thanks!

Pictures:
PXL_20230111_222304140.MP.jpg
PXL_20230109_130608075.MP.jpg
PXL_20230112_135134235.MP.jpg
PXL_20230112_135136967.MP.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
LOL !
If I was in better shape, I would come by and toss it all in the truck for ya and get it out of the way.
The Dr Pepper would be all I would want but I would get rid of the rest for ya, but I can’t drive because of these damned seizures !

Man, wish you were closer. Any chance you'd ship the pallet?
Yeah bro, just know it's heavily customized via stippling from wife's car tires. I know what I got, no lowballing, you'll have to pay for the pallet this pallet will need to sit on! I don't have to sell this you know!

Hold up...are you saying all it took to take out a TCL brand TV was some water sprayed on it ? That's a good warning right there. Thank you.
Absolutely! The best I can tell, she sprayed it right in the middle bottom, where all the buttons are. I'll need to go with a ipx8 tv next time :)

LOL !
If I was in better shape, I would come by and toss it all in the truck for ya and get it out of the way.
The Dr Pepper would be all I would want but I would get rid of the rest for ya, but I can’t drive because of these damned seizures !
I appreciate the thought. Seizures are no joke! I may have to wait until Elon musk invents an autonomous junk hauler, lol.

I appreciate the thought. Seizures are no joke! I may have to wait until Elon musk invents an autonomous junk hauler, lol.
Heck yeah, I have a list of stuff he needs to invent …..
No. 1 : a memory kicker for humans ! Lol. (The rest I can’t remember :confused: ). Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom