• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

7 months till my sentence begins!!!

SouthernSlammed

Default rank 5000+ posts
Gingerbeard Operator
92   0
Reaction score
Thanks @Survivor Johnny... on your sure fire way to get the o'lady to loose weight!!!!

So, I noticed my o'lady looking like she done fell off the bandwagon of exercise! Well I took SJ's recommended approach to assist back on that wagon! http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/sure-fire-way-to-get-your-wife-to-loose-weight.1239625/

Well, I knows that she got this one friend that flaps her gums like o'glory in the wind, so's I tell her my o'lady has gotten knocked up and we's not saying anything.

She gives me this o'**** look and says "I thought she wasn't gonna tell you until she was sure that it's yours!" WHAT?!?!?!?!? I'm joking, what the hell are you talking about?! "O'****!" she says!

So, took her to the docs to get a scan done! Damn sho nuff... we got life in there!!!

It's mines fo sho... I don't unchain her much, to get out!

First Time Dad... Kid 4-Life!!!
Got 7 months to get projects done, and just a couple weeks to hoard some guns, starting a GoFundMe account!

I'm about 7 months away from my first too (hope and pray everything goes well)

My wife and I have been married for all of 14 years and I thought our future was without children due to my better half having endometriosis. Well, that all changed and we had a sonogram Monday and she told us we are 8 weeks. I'm 45 and my wife is 36. Better late than never!

Didn't mean to high jack your thread with my story.

Congratulations! When's your due date? Mine is May 23

Back
Top Bottom