• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

72 gun freedom safe @ Ollie's

It's a name brand safe priced almost 40% below retail. Whether it's the one you would buy or not that's worthy of being in the steals and deals forum. The rest of the douchebaggery was brought on after the fact.

It's a name brand safe priced almost 40% below retail. Whether it's the one you would buy or not that's worthy of being in the steals and deals forum. The rest of the douchebaggery was brought on after the fact.
Marking down something that was already over priced for what it is doesn't make it a deal. It just makes it less of a bad deal.

You don't want to listen to logic apparently.

I believe in post 6 you took your first shot at someone pointing out that it might be a decent price but a below average safe. And I believe you've been pretty adversarial since..... One of the things I liked most about this site used to be that people with more knowledge on different subjects than myself were free to provide it without being **** on. I almost bought one of the big Liberty safes until someone with significantly more knowledge than I pointed out the shortcomings. And that there were better choices for the same money. However I don't believe anyone would be willing to share that information now with the direction this thread has gone.......

I'm out....

Now where did I put that dunce hat?

Back
Top Bottom