• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

$75,000 for a decently apportioned pickup?

I'm 37. I'm a professional in the IT field. I make good money, and can afford to buy things I enjoy. That said, I recently bought a F-250 w/ the 7.3L gasser for $55k before trade in. Threw another 4k into it for tires, suspension work, and some other addons. I don't tow anything, I drive trails, and I like big trucks.

I don't have to justify $%^# to anyone.

Got any leads on some nice houses for 75k? I’d be interested..
Ive tried for three years to sell my double wide on two acres in Hiwassee for $50k

when my uncle died , it took his kids 18 months to sell his 3/3 brick ranch on five acres with a 20x40 shop in Alabama about halfway between Montgomery and Mobile for $85k

some markets are smoking hot and some are dead as a doornail. depends on location, location , location.

I haven't even thought about a new one until the new all electric Lightning. I gotta admit, Im intrigued by its capabilities. I figure an electric one would go good next to the oil burner 7.3.

Same here. I've been adamantly opposed to electric vehicles, but the F-150 Lightning is shifting my view. It looks like a dang truck. My son-in-law has been researching. He says the 350 mile range includes cold weather and towing. He's seen where it may go as far as 450 miles. That could be a game changer. Would get us to and from my grandson.

I do some part time driving for a few dealers in my area. Went to Pearl Mississippi today and picked up a 2019 F250 with 35,xxx miles to drive back. The drive out sheet that was given to me actually had the purchase price that the dealer paid the auction, and I was truly shocked at the amount......... just a touch over $70,000 dollars! It was a nice truck but in my humble opinion was absolutely not worth anywhere close to that amount. It's still just a pickup truck after all..........

Back
Top Bottom