Item Gone: FS/FT Great Deal heavy duty pwr wheel chair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilson Combat Rules

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
352   2
Reaction score
760 very firm I need the room in my storage unit someone will be getting a great deal
JAZZY ELITE HD HEAVY DUTY MODEL. IT RETAILS AT 5000.00
YOU CAN GET THEM FOR 3699.00 NEW YOU CAN VERIFY THIS ON THE INTERNET. SO I BELIVE 1200.00 IS MORE THEN FAIR. I AM OPEN TO OFFERS, THE UNIT IS LIKE NEW A FEW SCRATCHES ON ARM RESTS FROM TIGHT FITTING DOORS.

760.00 cash
900.00 ON A TRADE wide open

Duluth GA

FREE PORTABLE RAMP

The Jazzy Elite HD is a roomy model that can handle a weight capacity of 450 pounds. The ample seat and extended foot platform provide added comfort. This stylish and sporty model comes in your choice of red or blue and features 14 inch knobby tires for extra traction and maneuverability. Solid rear wheels and front anti-tip castors add superior stability and ensure safe, hassle free travel. This spacious and powerful mobility device is also easy to operate and has a surprisingly small turning radius. Experience greater freedom with the long-lasting battery that will allow you to travel 9.8 miles on a single charge!

Specs

Weight Capacity: 450 lb

Overall Length: 42.5"

Overall Width: 24.5"

Range: 9.8 mi

Top Speed: 4.2 mph

Turning Radius: 24"

Ground Clearance: 3"

Weight, Total: 214.5 lb

Weight, Base: 89 lb

Weight, Seat: 51.5 lb

Weight, Batteries: 74 lb

Minimum Seat Height: 18"

Maximum Seat Height: 20"

Drive Wheels: 14" Solid

Caster Wheels: 6" Solid Casters

Controller Type: 60A, Dynamic

Charger Type: 5A, off-board

Battery Type: 12 volt, NF-22

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
You need to get in touch with these guys:
maxresdefault.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom