• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

$79 Surefire 60rd Magazine

Did they update them? I head these mags had problems when they first came out
Short answer: Yes, they fixed them, about 4 years ago
Longer answer: The initial run of these mags was great. The 2nd run was terrible. Surefire figured out it was a manufacturing error and there are exact mfg dates/lot numbers to avoid. This is 2014ish. No problems since then.

These are so much better than drums, not just ergonomically but also in terms of reliability. Plus they're cheaper to boot..

Short answer: Yes, they fixed them, about 4 years ago
Longer answer: The initial run of these mags was great. The 2nd run was terrible. Surefire figured out it was a manufacturing error and there are exact mfg dates/lot numbers to avoid. This is 2014ish. No problems since then.

These are so much better than drums, not just ergonomically but also in terms of reliability. Plus they're cheaper to boot..
glad they are better now LOL I had no idea they had issues. I see the name Surefire and automatically assume quality

glad they are better now LOL I had no idea they had issues. I see the name Surefire and automatically assume quality

When I see the name Surefire I automatically assume overpriced. Their suppressors arent that great and while their lights are solid Streamlight's lights are great too and half the price.

Back
Top Bottom