• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

7th annual trout stream meet and greet May 21-23

I can't believe this is the seventh one. I still remember the first one we did. Hopefully I'll be able to take that Friday off so I can get up there before Saturday. Always a good time. I went up a couple weeks ago and the hatchery is open again this year. Creek has changed a bit too with trees down in new places and gone from places there were trees down before. That huge logjam just below the bridge is almost completely gone.

Congrats on the new baby, Wes.

i was just wondering when we were gonna have this this year lol. ill be there fo sho! ill try like usual to get up there thursday and try to claim a decent spot for us.

i might head up there this weekend to check things out, and i got a toilet seat that attaches to my 5 gallon bucket i been wanting to try out....haha!!

I can't believe this is the seventh one. I still remember the first one we did. Hopefully I'll be able to take that Friday off so I can get up there before Saturday. Always a good time. I went up a couple weeks ago and the hatchery is open again this year. Creek has changed a bit too with trees down in new places and gone from places there were trees down before. That huge logjam just below the bridge is almost completely gone.

Congrats on the new baby, Wes.
I just hope we don't get up there and she go into labor early. That would be a story to tell! :pound:

Back
Top Bottom