• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

8 per day. 2,920 per year killed.

Ok. So to circle back around to some of the Margaret Sanger logic spewed earlier here is an example:

When my wife was carrying our oldest we were on the verge of bankruptcy. We lived in a hood surrounded by Section 8 parasites and a trailer park that came straight out of Deliverance. We were hopeless. Guess he shouldn't be 14 now in that perfect society dreamed of by your baby murdering demons from Hell logic. Oh yeah he is Autistic so I guess the Brown Shirts will be coming for him. I suggest they come well prepared.

Probably a low count considering folks that leave weapons unlocked in drawers,in a vehicle,etc. or where easy access can be had.As an example my older brother was killed because someone failed to lock-up his weapon correctly and his son got hold of it and shot my brother 3 times in the head for $75 and a case of beer.You think its wrong,I think your wrong!!!.Had the gun been properly locked away there a greater chance (staistically) my bro would be alive today,safety counts ,wrecklessness with any weapon can kill randomly.Stats do make little difference,action is what needs to happen and being wreckless and immature with improper storage will always end in a tragedy

Maybe your brother holds some of the responsibility for raising a kid that would shoot his father for $75 and a case of beer? Wait, no...its the guns fault. This may sound harsh but I guarantee I'm not the only one thinking it.

32 National Vital Statistics Reports, Vol. 67, No. 6, July 26, 2018 See footnotes at end of table. Table 1. Deaths, percentage of total deaths, and death rates for the 10 leading causes of death in selected age groups, by race and Hispanic origin and sex: United States, 2016—Con. [Rates are per 100,000 population in specified group. Race and Hispanic origin are reported separately on the death certificate. Persons of Hispanic origin may be of any race. Data for Hispanic persons are not tabulated by race; data for non-Hispanic persons are tabulated by race. Data for racial and ethnic groups other than non-Hispanic white and non-Hispanic black should be interpreted with caution because of misreporting of Hispanic origin and race on the death certificate. An asterisk (*) preceding a cause-of-death code indicates that the code is not included in the International Classification of Diseases, Tenth Revision (ICD–10)] Rank1 Cause of death (based on ICD–10), race and Hispanic origin, sex, and age Number2,3 Percent of total deaths Death rate2,3 Non-Hispanic black, both sexes, 20–24 years … All causes . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 5,133

100.0 147.2 1 Assault (homicide) . . . . (*U01–*U02,X85–Y09,Y87.1) 2,159 42.1 61.9 2
Accidents (unintentional injuries). . . . . . . . . . . . . . . (V01–X59,Y85–Y86) 1,250 24.4 35.8 3
Intentional self-harm (suicide) . . . . . . . . . . . . (*U03,X60–X84,Y87.0) 459 8.9 13.2

Anyone can click and freeze what suits them ,regarding the 'Feel the Bern" it got someone triggered enough that they make themselves look foolish by constantly the reposting idotic reference to it,lol

Stas as shown are current,if you want to continually go backwards in time then do so,

Do try to keep up and bring along your .H.S. clique to support it,lol

Regarding the idiotic bro comment,my bro was childless and if you can read and take the original statement in the context it was written rather than some rambling from those who cannot comprehend how it was written then you fall into a category of of ignorant bliss,lol

So if someone doesnt have kids they have no right to hold a position on a society wide issue involving kids or babies?
Pretty sure he was referencing a specific poster above. The pro-life movement needs all the allies it can muster, I doubt he'd turn away support just because a person is childless. The childless pro-lifers are more militant than any parent.

Back
Top Bottom