• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

8 per day. 2,920 per year killed.

You do realize stating something as a fact doesn't make it so, correct?
I've had guns all my life and my son and wife has had access to them all their lives. Since no one has ever died, MY guns are apparently incapable of killing anyone. That is the 'logic' you are using.
Everything in bold above is nothing more than wishful thinking. I get it and I'm sorry for your loss. But you have lost any objectivity you may have had prior.
This^

Actually I am placing the blame squarely on where it belonged had the gun not been easily accesible he would be alive.I have had guns all my life ,my kids are long gone,when they were here, neither them, nor their mother had access to my guns and still don't.Your theory is kinda like saying you won't get poison ivy if you just wear shoes but then get it from the laces,The poison ivy was still there,so was the gun.Without the gun my bro would still be here,that just a fact if you cannot understand that I know why this mentality that they are just a common thing to have around because of the constant barrage of certain media hype that augments it is literally brainwashing many in this country

I'm not anti gun or liberal.I prefer to think more centrally and have common sense about things.Something I noticed started disappearing in pretty much evryone born after the 70's
Sorry for your loss. I was born in 83 and have three kids and all firearms are locked up except the one i wear and its out of their reach at night

4C101B0A-AC92-4A25-92B4-0640F1B32933.jpeg

Actually I am placing the blame squarely on where it belonged had the gun not been easily accesible he would be alive.I have had guns all my life ,my kids are long gone,when they were here, neither them, nor their mother had access to my guns and still don't.Your theory is kinda like saying you won't get poison ivy if you just wear shoes but then get it from the laces,The poison ivy was still there,so was the gun.Without the gun my bro would still be here,that just a fact if you cannot understand that I know why this mentality that they are just a common thing to have around because of the constant barrage of certain media hype that augments it is literally brainwashing many in this country

I'm not anti gun or liberal.I prefer to think more centrally and have common sense about things.Something I noticed started disappearing in pretty much evryone born after the 70's
"Common Sense"

There's that Liberal buzz word!

Got nothing on Planned Parenthood. That many before 9am everyday.

I know this crusade is all the rage in the gun community nowadays. Are you cool with the paying the taxes to fund welfare for their miserable lives from cradle to grave? If so, carry on!

Or did you think potential abortion ‘victims’ were going to be productive members of society, read the good book, have strong father figures, etc??

I know this crusade is all the rage in the gun community nowadays. Are you cool with the paying the taxes to fund welfare for their miserable lives from cradle to grave? If so, carry on!

Or did you think potential abortion ‘victims’ were going to be productive members of society, read the good book, have strong father figures, etc??

There are many families who could provide a nurturing, loving home desperate to adopt a newborn. I feel fairly sure the fetus would be willing to take a chance with one of them.

There are many families who could provide a nurturing, loving home desperate to adopt a newborn. I feel fairly sure the fetus would be willing to take a chance with one of them.

May be, but there’s a big difference between Shaqueequee or Sally-Joe flushing out the little skin tag at 13 weeks compared to carrying it for 9 months and birthing it. By the time she’s gone to that much trouble, it makes sense to take advantage of the monthly welfare check. If she gets all sentimental and decides to keep it, are you good with paying for its food, formula, education, incarceration, etc?

Edited to equalize racial overtones. Point is, folks of lower economic standing, the very folks often looks upon resentfully by draining the welfare system.

From the Gun Violence Archive: In 2018, there were 3,502 children and teens (Ages 0-17) wounded or killed by firearms. This source does not separate wounded or killed.

The GVA does not break the numbers down into the sub-categories of Homicide (Murder), Accidental, Gang Related and so on. While obviously anti-gun the GVA does provide better and timelier information than the State DOJ's and the FBI.

Back
Top Bottom