• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

8 per day. 2,920 per year killed.

Apologize for wording things in an offensive manner. For the record, the abortion issue is very low on my radar one way or the other. I simply have a hard time understanding why it’s such a big part of discourse these days. I’d be happy maintaining the Bill of Rights and getting the national debt down to 0.

Probably a low count considering folks that leave weapons unlocked in drawers,in a vehicle,etc. or where easy access can be had.As an example my older brother was killed because someone failed to lock-up his weapon correctly and his son got hold of it and shot my brother 3 times in the head for $75 and a case of beer.You think its wrong,I think your wrong!!!.Had the gun been properly locked away there a greater chance (staistically) my bro would be alive today,safety counts ,wrecklessness with any weapon can kill randomly.Stats do make little difference,action is what needs to happen and being wreckless and immature with improper storage will always end in a tragedy

Oh, please do try and keep up. :becky:

In regards to the "study" or number quoted.... The last time I checked, the number of young children (like 5 and under) who accidentally drown in a bathtub are considerably more than those who are killed by a gun. And I'm guessing if you increase the age of children, and add in other water sources such as pools and lakes, then that number greatly increases.

Whatever number they're quoting, it would include murders, suicide, etc., and it still sounds high - ie. a lie. But if it came from Macon, I'm not surprised.

But for heaven sakes can we please lock up the damn killer bathtubs... :wacko:

And since the pro baby killers often seem to have a racial component, the facts of course are that the largest group of murdered babies are white. Not that a murdered baby's race should matter but when you're dealing with the ultimate inhumanity, facts of course can't be you're friend. https://www.kff.org/womens-health-policy/state-indicator/abortions-by-race/?currentTimeframe=0&sortModel={"colId":"Location","sort":"asc"%7D
Margaret Sanger would be proud to behold what she hath wrought.

In the age of fake news, they are all made up numbers anyway. When the next gun control bill is up for debate, they will "find" more data, and the number will swell to "nearly 10,000 chilren a year!".

How do you disprove their numbers?

Back
Top Bottom