• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

8 per day. 2,920 per year killed.

He wasn't some crackhead,he was a high school student from east cobb.Just because the alledged stats don't suit your definition or parameters doesn't mean they aren't true,WTFU and read the writing on the wall man.Their are too many easily accessible guns out there and a lack of correct responsibility from gun owners

If your too naive to understand that had the weapon been properly secured chances are statistically without having easy access to that weapon at that particular moment in time the chances of my brother not being killed go up infentessimally

Yes I do actually blame the Father as well as the son,had he of properly secured the weapon to the point his son could not have accessed it as easily my brother might still be alive.Decisions change in matters of seconds as could have that day simply by the weapon being stored safely and properly.Maybe if it happens to you then you'll rationalize how things can change in a millisecond of time simply by someone else's action

This gung ho everyone needs a gun mentality is part of why we are where we are,not everyone needs to have a weapon or easy access to one,especially teens and smaller children,the stats are like I said probably under what they should be. But your right reading comprehension is something I hope all would aspire too,what part of improperly stored do you not understand?

There are many more children killed from chemicals and poisons annually because of improper storage.
Where's the outrage. Everybody doesn't need bleach, ammonia, or pesticides. Where's the outrage? Oh, that's right, you can't defend yourself against government tyranny with bleach and pesticides, so there is no outrage.

There are many more infants and small children that are starved, poisoned, put in ovens, or beaten to death by their parents and other family members, than killed by firearms.

What is your definition of "properly stored"? Is it like "due diligence"?

A locked away firearm when needed is almost as good as the 5 gal gan of gas at the house when you run out of gas 30 miles away. lol
Probably need to stick to lawn care and turn your firearms into the police. lol

I'll bet most mass killings are done with "properly stored firearms.

If the reasoning behind doing something is "But it's for the children" makes the whole point stupid.
It's for the government, it has nothing to do with the children.

Let them have one abortion, but it comes with a free sterilization.

The USA needs a paid sterilization program.
It could start by paying anyone from the age of 14 to 36 to get sterilized and receive $10,000.00.
If the line gets short, go to 15K, 20k, 25k,................100k, it'll still be cheaper than our tax dollars raising one child, much less 5 or 6.

The number killed in car crashes daily far exceeds this number. The automobile is the single biggest killer of teens aged 15 to 19.

Maybe we should go back to horse and buggy?

I wonder how many kids are killed or maimed by lawnmowers, chainsaws, etc that aren't properly stored? lol

Meh, it's possible that there were 80,000 flu-related deaths in the US in 2017-2018.
I have a far greater chance of dying because someone sneezed on my food than from getting shot accidentally .

There are many more children killed from chemicals and poisons annually because of improper storage.
Where's the outrage. Everybody doesn't need bleach, ammonia, or pesticides. Where's the outrage? Oh, that's right, you can't defend yourself against government tyranny with bleach and pesticides, so there is no outrage.

There are many more infants and small children that are starved, poisoned, put in ovens, or beaten to death by their parents and other family members, than killed by firearms.

What is your definition of "properly stored"? Is it like "due diligence"?

A locked away firearm when needed is almost as good as the 5 gal gan of gas at the house when you run out of gas 30 miles away. lol
Probably need to stick to lawn care and turn your firearms into the police. lol

I'll bet most mass killings are done with "properly stored firearms.

If the reasoning behind doing something is "But it's for the children" makes the whole point stupid.
It's for the government, it has nothing to do with the children.

Got any stats to backup your bullshyte,cause thats just what it is more drumming from your lips about things you know nothing about,try using the internet before engaging foot to mouth,lol

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_violence_in_the_United_States
33,636 deaths due to "injury by firearms" (10.6 deaths per 100,000 persons).[7]These deaths included 21,175 suicides,[7] 11,208 homicides,[8] 505 deaths due to accidental or negligent discharge of a firearm, and 281 deaths due to firearms use with "undetermined intent".[7]

Got any stats to backup your bullshyte,cause thats just what it is more drumming from your lips about things you know nothing about,try using the internet before engaging foot to mouth,lol

http://www.safetynewsalert.com/number-of-accidental-deaths-hits-new-high/

Of the three leading causes of death, preventable injuries was the only category to increase, largely because of the opioid crisis. An American is killed about every three minutes by a drug overdose, a motor vehicle crash, a fall, a drowning, a choking incident or another preventable incident.

Here are the top 10 causes of preventable deaths, the number that occurred in 2017 and the percent change from 2016:

1. Poisoning (including drug overdose): 64,795, +11.1%
  2. Motor vehicle: 40,231, -0.2%
  3. Falls: 36,338, +4.8%
  4. Suffocation by ingestion, inhalation: 5,216, +8%
  5. Drowning: 3,709, -2%
  6. Fires, flames, smoke: 2,812, +3%
  7. Mechanical suffocation: 1,730, -2.9%
  8. Natural heat, cold: 1,269, +6.7%
  9. Struck by, against: 806, +2%, and
  10. Machinery: 572, -6.2%.
In other words, 'accidental deaths by firearms' are so statistically inconsequential they don't even make the top 10 list of preventable deaths. But by all means, let's enact some more laws to infringe on the 2A so we can all feel the Bern! :puke:

Back
Top Bottom